Tuesday 12 August 2014


It seems like everyone has a tattoo these days. People have found  ​a way​ to express themselves with their tattoos. A tattoo becomes a part of who you are and it's ​a ​ symbol ​which ​ will live for as long as you live. Isn't it?

We asked our Life OK stars ​ about the kind of tattoo they would prefer.. Have a look at what they had to share...

1. Lajjo: If  ​I​ get a chance ​,​   ​I​ would love to make a tattoo on my neck. Sanskrit is one of the original languages ​ and a ​ tattoo in Sanskrit ​would ​ look beautiful and enigmatic.

2. Paakhi: If  ​I​ get a chance ​, I​ would love to make an anchor tattoo. For me, ​ ​ anchor tattoo means no matter how rough and stormy things may  ​get,​ it's important to remain steadfast and do what needs to be done. 

3. Yamini: Star tattoos don’t necessarily symbolize deep meanings but the beauty of the stars is the beauty of heaven. 

4. Nikhil:  ​For me,​ tattoo means ‘Believe’, it is such a simple word yet it packs in so much of meaning. A simple underlined stroke can be ideal to complete a Believe tattoo. 

5. Purab: I don't like tattoos nor do I want to get inked. Getting inked is a new trend in our society and I get to be a trendsetter by not getting involved in trends. 

Now that you heard what our Life OK celebs have to say, what's your take on tattoos? ​What kind of a tattoo would you like to flaunt?​

0 comments :

Post a Comment