Tuesday 22 April 2014


All 'Gustakh Dil' fans, hold on to your seats to experience passionate moments between Laajo and Nikhil soon!

Apparently, this episode will showcase how Nikhil and Laajo’s family accept their relationship and affection. Not just that, post their 'griha pravesh' ceremony, the lovers will be shown to get romantic. Laajo reveals, “This was the first time for me and it was a good experience. I felt 'Gustakh Dil' needed such a scene and the major reason I shot for it is my co-actor Vibhav.”

She continued further that she and Vibhav happen to share a great rapport and level of understanding. Nikhil added, “I have never been uncomfortable shooting any scene with her as both of us are very comfortable with each other and to top it all, we had some funny moments while shooting for the sequence too. I feel it was over all very aesthetically shot.”

That sounds exciting!

Keep watching 'Gustakh Dil' every Monday-Friday at 7.30 pm only on Life OK for more!

0 comments :

Post a Comment