Friday 1 August 2014


This Friendship’s Day, ​lets ​take a trip down memory lane with Life OK stars.

1. Hatim: Friendship is about your bond of trust with friends. I share a good bond with Perizad who has always helped me and ​has always ​ understood my problem​s​.​ ​I really don’t have any special memory regarding friendship day  ​, but each day with my friends is special for me.​

2. Yamini: ​D​uring my school days​,​ there was a guy who used to like me a ​ ​lot. ​One day, ​​h​e came up to me  ​and in a very filmy style, said, "Mujhse dosti karogi?". OMG! It was one of the most terrible and embarrassing moments of my life! ;) 

3. Tara: I had such a huge list of friends who ​made me feel really special on this day​ .  ​However, currently​ ​I ​have only one friend who is very close to my heart and I am happy that God has given me  ​a ​friend like Mrityunjay who always suppor​ts​ me. 

4. Purab: I don’t have many friends though I would like to​ have a few more​ . During my college days, ​ my friends and I​ used to chill out watching movies. I would love to watch 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' on Friendship day.

5. Paakhi:  Friendship Day takes me down memory lane and brings me back with a smile. I still remember ​ how​ I used to buy ​a ​dozen of colo​u​rful bands for my friends. We used to bunk lectures to celebrate the day.

6. Nikhil: We used to write messages on each others hands during  ​our​ school days. We used to cut a cake in ​ ​order to make this day special. Being a guy,  ​I​ used to get ​a ​lot of gifts from girls as ​I​ was the Head Boy of my school batch! 

So guys, ​ have a get-together with your friends and decide what to do on this Sunday as it is Friendship Day. 

Here’s wishing ​you all ​a very Happy Friendship day! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment